Stainless Steel Epoxy/Poylster Coated Cable Tie
The plastic sprayed stainless steel tie adopts the plastic spraying process to add a coating on the surface of the self-locking tie to improve the corrosion resistance and certain insulation ability of stainless steel to the environment. At the same time, the added coating can also effectively prevent the corrosion reaction between the tie and the metal bound object through direct contact.
Plastic coated stainless steel tie, also known as extruded stainless steel tie, stainless steel cable tie, plastic coated stainless steel cable tie, stainless steel marine tie, plastic coated stainless steel marine tie, with automatic locking function. It is used in the environment with high corrosive requirements. It is made of inner stainless steel and wrapped with PVC. It has soft surface, better insulation and is not easy to corrode. It can be used for a long time. It is suitable for binding wires and cables.
Main features of stainless steel tie
1. The steel ball locking mechanism can make the installation simpler and the operation more convenient;
2. It has five optional widths, which can be applied to various indoor and outdoor binding tasks, and the length is not limited;
3. It is usually made of high-quality non-magnetic 304 stainless steel, and 316 stainless steel with better performance is optional;
4. The surface is coated with a variety of colors. The common color is black, which can adapt to the environment of 150 ℃ at most;
5. It is used in petrochemical, food processing, electric power, mining, shipbuilding and other industries.